Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/07/27

Getting bladder infections

hey!I keep getting bladder infections, it burns and it re occurs so often.Also I have this sensation in my right leg where my hand and foot go numb and I cant move them, my upper leg has this constant pain, its itchy, sore almost pins and needles and sometimes gets so painful its almost unbearable, any idea of what it is?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

As you get bladder infections on a regular basis, it will be wise to consult a urologist for a cystoscopy, in order to exclude any pathological reasons.

I recommend that you consult a neurologist, regarding the pain, pins and needles and numbness in your hand, leg and foot.

Kind regards