Posted by: Nomsa | 2011-03-10

Getting a child

I am 43 yrs old and need a child , what can I do?

Have you had difficulty falling pregnant?

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-14

Posted by: Purple | 2011-03-10

You should probably see a psychologist.
" getting"  a child is such an odd expression, like you can just go to the shop and get one.

Why do you " need"  a child? You make it sound like you have to prove something by having a child. Surely you must want a child to love it and nurture it. A child isn''t a handbag - its a living human being.

See a psychologist for some help before you try to get pregnant, you sound like a baby snatcher who is asking for help.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: mommy | 2011-03-10

mhmhmh Nomsa youre not being very clear about this,unless i dotn know you rstory, would this be your first pregnancy? have you ever tried fallign pregnant before and had complications? if so a fertility expert could help you , good luck

Reply to mommy