Posted by: steve | 2010-08-11

get help

The most common reply to questions on this forum is ''go with your partener to counciling''. My wife (and i am sure most partners) would refuse as they dont believe they need help
Now what ?

please view for alternative steps / processes

Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-11

Steve, maybe you should try writing her a letter. There are sites you can google that will tell you exactly how to write such letters. You should keep the tone positive. Say somethings like :"  You know, I have loved you for ...... years and i love you even more today than ever before. I think you have developed in to a very sexy woman and it hurts me that you do not want to make love with me. There is nobody alive i want more than you. You do not believe we have a sexual problem, but I do and I would appreciate if you would only consider going to just one session with me. " 

I hope this gives another idea of what you can do. I also hope that other members of this forum will be able to give some ideas,

I am glad you brought this up, it would be interesting to see all the responses.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-08-11

Reply to sexologist