Posted by: thx thx thx | 2009-01-31

germs in gym

thx for your reply on my previous ? pls can i helpu with the article. sne me your e mail and the i can just put my view on paper for you.

I have tried so many times before to help our gyms with this ands given them so many ideas that wont cost lots of money. free advice to them but they wont listen or except my help.

what they dont know is that when they can get the temp right and proudly can say they are clean lots and lots of women will return to gym.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

You may email me with pleasure on

Posted by: CBXer | 2009-04-06

As posted on other advice column:
I know this question is not neessarily about the workplace however I need some help desperately. My mother passed away 23 Dec last year due to cancer and I have been sick with flu, colds chest infections for the last year and a half. What I realised the other day is that I am getting sicker more and more often. I thought about something that is affecting the house that I libe and my mother used to live in. I have inherited the house and it has had damp problem for ages!! It is getting continuously worse s time has gone by and I would just like to know if I could be getting sick from this mould and bubbling in the paint and walls. I am wearing a surgical mask so I dont breathe in the toxins. Apparently there is something called sick building syndrome that is very dangerous as one breathes it in al day and get chest infections and it lowers the immune system. Wel I have looke it mup on wikipedia andI have a lot of the symptoms and so did my mother and then she died of cancer. I do not have enough money at the moment to fix the damp as yet with builders as the quote is huge! Pls could you tell me what can I do to feel better and kill this moss and mildew. What products can I use. Can I receive payment for this building quote by the body corporate? It ius affecting the lounge, bathroom and bedrooms. Its everywhere. Is this what has affected our health all this time? What product can I use to spry on it or clean it off with? Pls let me know asap.

Doc does this mold cause a problem and what products can I take to build up immune sytem as I get sick like every two months. Thanks.

Reply to CBXer