Question
Posted by: Lin | 2008/06/10

German Measels

My brother's little girl og 14 months has German measels. My mother now looks after her because she cant go to a creche because of it. My mother also looks after my little one. I dont want him catching it so I'm taking him to my mother in law. But my mother says it's best if my son (2 and a half) gets german measels now.
Should I take him away or take him to my mother? He hasnt had any contact with his niece.

Thanks for your time

Hi Lin
Your son needn't get German measles, most kids with who had MMR vaccinations won't get it anyway. I would rather take him to your mom in law if I were you.