Question
Posted by: Pam | 2010-03-19

GERD

last month I went through the Gastroscope &  I was told that I''ve got GERD. the docter gave me a print out to understand exactly what is this!! &  medication but how do I know it''s gone? cuze now I''m no longer feeling those terribel heartburn &  chest pains. and also I would like to understand more on the DO &  don''t &  basically lifestyle I can adopt, &  should I be scared of this or it''s passing..............what''s the next step now. Thank YOu

Pam

Please refer to the following link for detailed information about gastroesophageal reflux disease: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GERD