Posted by: Tisha | 2013-02-15

Gents - when is a couple, a couple? Words, or deeds?

If a lady is seeing you but doesn''t broach the topic of exclusivity - can you as a man rightly assume she doesn''t expect it? There is this thing which happens (too often) where yes we were spending time together, dinner, flowers, outings etc, but I never actually asked you if you were seeing any other woman and never explicitly told you I wanted exclusivity with you. Therefore you continued to see other women - and in your ''defence'' never officially asked me to be your girlfriend.

So the question is - is exclusivity to be assumed - or must it be worded? Do acts imply exclusivity - if you brought me flowers on Valentine''s'' Day or picked me up from the airport and took me to a spa or if you call me for an hour a day, does that mean we are a couple?

Or would I be a foolish woman to assume so? When is a couple a couple?

Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-18

If he never said anything about exclusivity it simply means there is nothing about it other than F-Buddy.

Nothing complex on that.

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-15

I don''t think there is an easy answer other than asking straight out in jest and seeing what his reaction is.

Reply to DH
Posted by: JR | 2013-02-15

Assumption is the mother of all you know whats.

Men are territorial, and they don''t generally want other men to be in on their act, so if he wanted to be exclusive I am sure he would have thought to make sure that you " belong"  to him.

The acts are lovely, and certainly if he did not care about you I don''t think that he would be doing them. At some point though, you should have a discussion.

No, sex is not an indication that you are exclusive. Do not be fooled into thinking because you made love you are now an item.

Reply to JR
Posted by: Mohammed | 2013-02-15

A couple in real sense " When they intercourse"  . Both are coupled by di*ck in vagina.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-15

When you show him your t*ts or give him a BJ

Reply to DH