Question

Genital warts and itching

Gud day I have a problem I am a married woman nw I''''ve got a huge problem when we are havin sex with my hsbnd I dnt have the feelings n I was having a genital warts and nw my vergina is itchin and I''''m nt getting a baby because its been 3 years nw. So I wanna know which 1 must I use in re joovena? Please help me. Thank you

I think you need to see a gynaecologist. Your genital warts need treatment and also the cause for the itching should be assessed. If you have one infection it could be that you have had others which have damaged your tubes, and this may be the reason for not falling pregnant. This will need further investigation.

16
Posted by: Isabella | 2016/08/05

people said there is no cure on blood pressure ( BP ) and herpes but today many people have now believe that there is a cure FOR ( BP ) WARTS/ IT Herpes and even HIV, can be cured through Africans root and herbs and days our great doctors have finally found the cure of Blood Pressure GENITAL WARTS and HPV, many have get cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr.OSARO he's the one of the great spell herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease called GENITAL WARTS/ H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, HUMAN PAPAILOMAVIRUS, , HERPES, SYPHILIS, CANCER, HEPATITIS A B and C. HIRE BLOOD PRESSURES, BODY DISEASE, DIABETICS, ENPILENCIN, GENPILENCIN,high blood pressure, kidney failure, HIV AIDS, PREGNANCY, and many difference kinds of diseases, last year he share is Herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best herbal doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. in 2015 the total number of people living with GENITAL WARTS was 3.7 million but today the total number is now 1.9 million, if you want to get in touch with him in private contact him on this e-mail below: natureroot.herbs@gmail.com and cell phone contact +2349029519146 his whatsapp contact is +(2349029519146)

Reply to Isabella
Posted by: Teosman | 2016/08/03

people said there is no cure on GENITAL WARTS and herpes but today many people have now believe that there is a cure FOR WARTS/ IT Herpes and even HIV, can be cured through Africans root and herbs and days our great doctors have finally found the cure of GENITAL WARTS and HPV, many have get cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr.OSARO he's the one of the great spell herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease called GENITAL WARTS/ H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, HUMAN PAPAILOMAVIRUS, , HERPES, SYPHILIS, CANCER, HEPATITIS A B and C. HIRE BLOOD PRESSURES, BODY DISEASE, DIABETICS, ENPILENCIN, GENPILENCIN, HIV AIDS, PREGNANCY, and many difference kinds of diseases, last year he share is Herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best herbal doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. in 2015 the total number of people living with GENITAL WARTS was 3.7 million but today the total number is now 1.9 million, if you want to get in touch with him in private contact him on this e-mail below: natureroot.herbs@gmail.com and cell phone contact +2349029519146 his whatsapp contact is +(2349029519146)

Reply to Teosman
Posted by: jennifer. | 2016/07/28

I have heard of him before, but after watching the documentary “Last Days of Left Eye” I was turned on to the full story about Dr. Osaro. He is a man who has the Cure for AIDS, Cancer, Sickle Cell, Herpes,warts,lupus, Diabetes and every kind of illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He never went to school, college or medical school but has thousands of testimonials of healing people with HIV and AIDS, Cancer and several other illnesses. Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in Honduras before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr. Osaro, because i was having herpes which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr. Osaro, he sent me some herbs which i took, and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of Herpes, My Name is Jassica, I am from the South Carolina, Please if you have any form of illness especially STD,Infertility,HIV etc. you can contact him immediately through his Email Address Name: Dr. Osaro Email: natureroot.herbs@gmail.com PHONE/WHATS APP : +(2349029519146) ........

Reply to jennifer.
Posted by: Mark | 2016/07/14

I have heard of him before, but after watching the documentary “Last Days of Left Eye” I was turned on to the full story about Dr. Osaro. He is a man who has the Cure for AIDS, Cancer, Sickle Cell, Herpes,warts,lupus, Diabetes and every kind of illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He never went to school, college or medical school but has thousands of testimonials of healing people with HIV and AIDS, Cancer and several other illnesses. Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in Honduras before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr. Osaro, because i was having herpes which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr. Osaro, he sent me some herbs which i took, and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of Herpes, My Name is Mark, I am from the South Carolina, Please if you have any form of illness especially STD,Infertility,HIV etc. you can contact him immediately through his Email Address Name: Dr. Osaro Email: natureroot.herbs@gmail.com PHONE/WHATS APP : +(2349029519146)

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Mark | 2016/07/14

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/24

i am Amelia I want to use this means to thank him for his help i have HPV for 9month now it was last week i found out about him that he can cure HPV, and also use this mean to thanks to the post i saw and also give the instruction how to get rid of it with the help of doctor Ava the man also help me out with just 45mins spell casting and he also have herbal medication to different sickness i contacted this man for help and he never disappoint me and he give me what i requested from him by curing me that is why i want to share this to the nearby people so that you also get cure from this sickness forever you can email him now (avspellalter@gmail.com) (avspellalter@gmail.com) or if you need any information about him contact me by call or text message 9054910629 and this is the type herbal medication he have such as HIV/AIDS ALS/MND HERPES COPD PSP ETC. ONCE Again his email add is avspellalter@gmail.com he is waiting to help .

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/24

Posted by: Jensen | 2016/06/17

This Testimonial needs to be broadcast to every single American. keeping it from them is unacceptable. The worse day of my life was being told by my doctor that I had herpes type-2. It felt like I'd just received a life sentence. For the next five years I lived in a state of constant depression because everything felt so hopeless. I am so incredibly fortunate that I found this email: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com. I'm still in shock that the treatment protocol he shared with me actually works. Not only did I remove all traces of the herpes virus using his Root,Herbs and Healing Oil, I did it in 17 days. It seems so simple and in a lot of ways, I guess it is simple. Since that time, I have rediscovered my self. Shockingly it was a lot less expensive than I had envisaged. Against my doubts, it proves potent. But the important thing I've been 100% herpes free for a full two years now and its all thanks to DR. GODSENT JOHN. You've given me my life back and I'll be forever grateful. Contact Dr. GODSENT JOHN on: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com. I wish you all luck in your decision. As for me, am a living testimony of Dr. GODSENT JOHN prowess in herbal medicine.

Reply to Jensen
Posted by: Jensen | 2016/06/17

Reply to Jensen
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/17

I have heard of him before, but after watching the documentary “Last Days of Left Eye” I was turned on to the full story about Dr. Osaro. He is a man who has the Cure for AIDS, Cancer, Sickle Cell, Herpes,warts,lupus, Diabetes and every kind of illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He never went to school, college or medical school but has thousands of testimonials of healing people with HIV and AIDS, Cancer and several other illnesses. Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in Honduras before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr. Osaro, because i was having herpes which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr. Osaro, he sent me some herbs which i took, and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of Herpes, My Name is Jasmine, I am from the South Carolina, Please if you have any form of illness especially STD,Infertility,HIV etc. you can contact him immediately through his Email Address Name: Dr. Osaro Email: natureroot.herbs@gmail.com PHONE/WHATS APP : +(2349029519146)

Posted by: Margaret | 2016/03/31

i have several warts in and around my vagina,they are not painful ,but they are so irritating ,i am afraid of sleeping with my partner bcos of them.pls help.which Rejoovena must i use and how to use it.

Reply to Margaret
Posted by: phindile | 2016/01/28

I bought r ejoovena warts drop but I don't know how to use it I have this genital warts they are white in colour on my private part.please help

Reply to phindile
Posted by: Nhlanhla. | 2015/11/04

I hv warts on my hand en my vagina is itching en the is dicharge.Its so sore wen I hv sexual intercouse,pls help.

Reply to Nhlanhla.
Posted by: Sbusiso | 2013/12/11

I have problem with wart on my face they are not painfull but i want to remove them so i want to know which rejoovena must i use if they are different

Reply to Sbusiso | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Rejoovena Team | 2014/07/11

www.facebook.com/rejoovena

Posted by: Sthabile | 2013/02/16

Hi, i have a problem that i really need your help with. Im 25 years of age, had a child in the year 2009 &  was on Depo 10weekly preventing injection but have stopped from last year. I havnt had my periods eversince bt i want to have another baby, what can i do or which remedy can i use to get my periods back? ie.. I am on Tb treatment, please help..

Reply to Sthabile