Posted by: ayanda | 2011-11-29

genital warts

what causes warts?will it affect my partner cause they are getting more every day when i scratch myself.

It is caused by the HPV virus anc can be transmitted to your partner. Treatments vary depending on their size.

Posted by: M... | 2011-12-02

Its also herpis from ur description, use acyclovir (forgive spelling) or acitop. When this happens, that''s when you wish u were nolonger getting ur periods.

Reply to M...
Posted by: Lucy | 2011-12-01

It is a type of STD. It is very common. It can be treated like any other warts...

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: Conni Mpho | 2011-11-29

A week before i get my period, i get small puss-filled pimple like boils around my private parts, that itch when it gets hot. Can you say what causes these?

Reply to Conni Mpho