Posted by: XXX | 2011-07-28

Genital Warts?

A couple of days after a laser full bikini hair removal, I felt a tiny bump few cm away from my anus. Thought it might be an ingrown hair and skin irritation but when I inspected it, it looks like a small raised, skin-coloured beauty spot. Could that be a wart? How long will it take before more start showing and where did it come from? I only had 3 sexual partners in the past and I''m almost 30 and not sexually active. Could I have mistaken this for something else. I''m freaking out here because I don''t want it to spread everywhere and I don''t know if it''s not too soon to see a doc...can there b only 1 wart or do they normally appear in groups or clusters and do they start off with only one. How long should I give it before I start seeing more which will mean I''m gonna have to see a doc?Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

If you suspect that you have a wart, you have to consult your doctor as soon as possible to treat the initial lesion. Warts spread very slowly and it can be weeks before new lesions form. Therefore, if you treat it as soon as possible, you can stop the spreading of warts.