Question
Posted by: moshe | 2011/05/04

genital warts

Got this STI, warts, sometime in the early nineties from my ex who has since paased on due to an accident.Got treatment more than four times but the thing just keep coming back.Did surgical removal on my penis but somohow they find their way back.I am now using silver nitrate sticks to get rid of this things.They are now even starting to appear in my mouth.Kindly assist if there is anything that I can take to get rid of this.It seems like this thingsare somehow in my system and I really need to flush them out.Kindly assist.

Unfortunately there is no permanent treatment nd they do recur.

1