Question
Posted by: JENNY PARR | 2010/09/04

GENITAL WARTS

MY HUSBAND AND I RECENTLY UNDERWENT SURGERY TO REMOVE GENITAL WARTS. HE CLAIMS HE HAS NEVER HAD SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ANYONE EXCEPT ME. HOW ELSE COULD HE HAVE CONTRACTED THESE WARTS? THIS ISSUE IS KILLING ME . PLEASE HELP.

Many people carry the HPV virus which causes warts. It may be that you are the carrier.

6
Posted by: Jenny Parr | 2010/09/30

Thank you all for the advice. We had a truth session upon advice from a therapist. And the truth did come out!!!!!

Reply to Jenny Parr
Posted by: JENNY PARR | 2010/09/08

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE ADVICE. STILL, I''VE QUESTIONED MY HUSBAND ENDLESSY ABOUT THIS ISSUE AS I HAVE ONLY EVER HAD A PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND THEREFORE AM CONVINCED THAT I DID NOT BRING THIS VIRUS INTO OUR RELATIONSHIP. HE HAS ADMITTED TO DOING HIMSELF IN THE LOO AT HIS WORKPLACE DURING A PERIOD WHEN HE WAS HOLDING DOWN 2 JOBS. BEING VERY BUSY, VERY TIRED, VERY STRESSED AND SUBSEQUENTLY HORNY HE SAYS HE HAD TO DO THIS TO GET THROUGH HIS DAY. ANY CHANCE THAT HE COULD HAVE PICKED UP THE VIRUS DURING THIS TIME?

Reply to JENNY PARR
Posted by: zim | 2010/09/07

what is the name of that solution, do you get it from the pharmacy

Reply to zim
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/09/06

The only solution right now is to get rid of them.I used a solution that I applied every day and within a week they were gone.
I did not want to make a fuss out of it because one might have contracted this from a prevoious relationship and they only show up now.So the blamming game is not worth it.

Reply to Jenny

Posted by: a4d | 2010/09/04

Hmmm... I''ve also had to have that surgery and found it extremely unpleasant. Found a medical report of my hubby''s first wife (deceased) which referred to her having warts so although he was virtually symptom free, I definitely got it from him. Sadly I don''t know of any other way to contract it but through sex.

Reply to a4d