Question
Posted by: Viola | 2009/12/01

Genital warts

I was treated for a Urinary infection and was geven antibiotics. I have now discovered that I have a very smalll genital wart. What could have caused this and what is the treatment? Please help

Hallo Viola
Genital warts are caused by the human papilloma virus and this is usually sexually transmitted. Most people will have had contact with the virus in their lifetime. It needs to be removed as soon as possible as it can spread quite extensively. Talk to your GP or gyne - quickest method is to cauterize of freeze it.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/01

Hallo Viola

Reply to cyberdoc