Question
Posted by: monja | 2009-03-19

genital warts

hi, I' m 30years old, 7months ago when I was 7months pregnant, I discovered bumps in my vaginal area, when I went for my cesearean my doctor saw the bumps and burnt it off. but 3months ago they appeared again. I do not have medical aid anymore, and can' t afford to go to a gynae anymore, I think they are genital warts as there a alot more now, I' m really embarrased. I need to find out if there is something that I can use to make them dry out and fall off, wihtout irritating my skin.

Please be so kind and give me any advice as I am very embarrassed about it.
thank you!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Your OTC options are Wartec Solution or Aldara Cream.