Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/09/10

Genital Warts

I hve little groups of these small white bumps on my penis, is this genital warts? how can i get rid of them?

Expert ImageTeen expert

small white spots on the penis which can somtimes be raised or bumpy are normal, and they are not warts. However, if you are concerned you will need to see your family doctor who can either suggest treatment or in fact confirm that there is nothing to worry about.

You could also post your question to our CyberDoc here at Health24

1
Posted by: Kman | 2008/09/10

Hi there,

Mmmmm, to me that does sound like it could be genital warts. I would strongly suggest that you go to your GP or a clinic have it checked out. You will get medication to help.
Please dont leave it too long, I know it can be very embarassing to go to a GP and talk to him/her about it as well as having to show the bumps but they see this type of thing everyday and it is just routine for them.

Best of Luck.

Reply to Kman