Question
Posted by: Glenton | 2009-08-18

Genital Ward

I have genital wards and its been two years. They start to irritate me. I made blood test and I' m HIV negative. Is there a treatment available for them for males? My galfriend had them, she' s treating them and they are healing.

Glenton

It is really important that they receive some attention because if you continue to have unprotected with your girlfriend, you could reinfect her - and the HPV virus (that which causes these warts) has been associated with cervical cancer! Unfortunately you can not get rid of the virus that causes these warts, but the warts themselves can either disappear themselves, or be removed. You are best having a medical practitioner assist you with this - he/she may prescribe creams or cryogenic (freezing) therapy as possible ways to remove the warts.