Question
Posted by: Eishhhhh | 2012/07/03

Genital Psoriasis

I have genetal psoriasis, I was wondering what the best method of treatment would be.

In my research on the net it seems that travocort cream and or t-tree oil is the way to go, do you have any other suggestions?

Obviously, the sensitive nature of the genital area is why i have not been to my GP

HELP

I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist. Travacort cream is very strong and can cause thinning of the skin and other systemic side effects. In severe cases, you can use Travacort but there are other safer products that can be used to control psoriasis in between attacks/outbreaks.