Question
Posted by: Fnis | 2011/07/25

Genital itch

I''ve got an unexplained itch that is driving me insane. It feels asif I have small lacerations on my genitals, especially after intercourse or masturbation. It''s not thrush, I''ve had my gynea test for it. Is there any topical cream that I can use because the more it itches, the more I react and the worse it gets. Please help!

I can't suggest something to use without a diagnosis. It could be an allergy, infection or skin problem.

2

Posted by: Annie | 2011/07/26

Gynea dactarin works really well or plain natural yoghurt with Live AB cultures.

Reply to Annie