Question
Posted by: John | 2009/05/10

GENITAL HERPES

I was on antibiotics for burning in the uretha now i only have burning say every now and again my urine sample was clear after treatment , initial sample said i had small trace of blood.

I read on internet that burning uretha can be genital herpes do you think this could be my problem.

Wife and I never had sores etc and i have not slept with anyone else only the sensual massages,hand to genital contact which i mentioned in earlier question.

Internet now has caused me to worry

John

I suggest that you go for blood tests to exclude genital herpes and to ask your doctor to do an urethal swab to exclude any other causes.