Question
Posted by: Evelyn | 2011/05/26

Genital Disorder?

I have this these things that seem to look like small tumors grow ing and disappearing every now and then. One appears directly near my anus and the other just lower down towards the vaginal opening. When I am near my periods they swell up and sometimes icth or become immensly painful. I have tried to find infomation about these tumor like things but I have failed.
What I fear most is going to a Doctor and having to find that I might have a very serious condition. What makes me fear the most is that I am still a very young lady. I am just 21 years of age.
These tumor things even contributed to my period too. I dont have a cycle anymore, my period just come and go and not regular as i know them to flow lately.

Please help assist so that when I do go to The doctor I know what to expect to be diagnosed.

I don't know what these are without an examination. If they come and go with your period they may just be pimples. It is unlikely at your age to be a serious problem, but you should see a doctor.

1