Question
Posted by: Adultery | 2009/09/07

Genetic problems

According to my husband, having affairs can be a genetic inheritance. My grandmother had an affair, and so did my mother... and he is convinced that I will too. Apparently he heard that there is a 40% - 60% chance that daughters of mothers who have committed adultery will do so too. Is there any truth in this?

Absolute utter and total rubbish ! Not the slightest shred o truth in this nonsense. The closest to any trace of sense would be not genetic, but simply the idea that if a parent cheats and your family behaves as though this is normal and acdeptable, you could learn to consider cheating no very serious, and find it easier to o.