Genetal Warts

I just read through some of the information about this type of the deseace. I have read that this might lead to penis cancer!
Would you recommend that i go see the doctor for some test, for cancer?
my second question is that: My wife is pregnant, and with her hormones at pick, due to her situation, her sex drive is very high, should we discontinue having sex, since i suspect that i might be having genital warts?

Dear Anonymous
If you suspect that you have genital herpes you should use a condom to protect your wife and yes, see a doctor for treatment as soon as possible. You don't have to test for cancer, penis cancer is usually very visible with a raisedlump or redness or a sore on the penis - just watch the skin for any signs of problems.