Question

Generic for Roaccutane?

I am thinking of using Roaccutane. What is the generic for it? I have heard of Acutane and Oratane.

What are the average prices of Roaccutane and the generics?

Dear Anonymous
Acnetaine and Oratane are both much cheaper than Roaccutane - cost would depend on the pharmacy that you use.
Generics around R350-400 and Roaccutane R500-600 per month

1
Posted by: Chantal Keet | 2014-04-20

A good few year ago, I was on Oratain. My skin did clear up. I've had my first son and my skin was fine, no prob's. 5 years later I had my second baby, besides the brown marks, my skin was also fine and now a year later I'm getting these cyst like pimples again. All on my cheeks and jaw area. Is this hormone related or would I need a course of Oratain again? Would the side effects be as bad as the first time. My skin and lips were extremely dry as was the inside of my nose and sometimes I would get this pain in the topper part of my body like someone had kicked me and going in the sun even to fetch the post, it felt like my skin was on fire. For 5 months my skin was very bad and in the last month of my course my skin basically cleared up over night.

Reply to Chantal Keet