Question
Posted by: Gina | 2010-03-03

Generic

Is there perhaps a generic version of FexoFast 180? Im paying about R145 pm for the tablets and once the presciption is done, i need to go back to the doctor to request another prescription which costs me R450 for consultation.... this is becoming too pricey for me.
Would you perhaps recommend a similiar but cheaper tablet without presciption?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Gina

Firstly, you dont have to go back to your doc for a script with this product - Fexofast is a S2 drug which means that it is available over the counter.
Second, Fexofast is already the cheapeast generic available (The original costs more than DOUBLE).

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-03-04

Hi Gina

Reply to pharmacist