Question
Posted by: Jen | 2012-01-11

General Pain

Hi Doc, compliments of the season. I saw my gynae for my yearly check up in November and all was fine. This past week I''ve had pain on and off, today more on than off. The pain migrates, moving from my right side to my left then the middle then back to the left then to the right, etc. I had a leaking cyst in 2010 that went away after I changed pills. The pain feels like a mix of period pain and the pain of the cyst. My periods are very regular, ended my cycle last week Thursday. I have had sex with my husband a couple of times since... could I be pregnant? I have no obvious symptoms. I am seeong a physician tomorrow for kidney issues- could that be a reason? Thank you.

Kidney problems often go with bladder problems and this can cause pain. A cyst is also a possibility. If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-12