Posted by: Pancho | 2011-10-17

General fatique

Doc, I am currently very far from a good reliable physician. A week ago or so I woke up during the evening and had to struggle to keep my stomach contents inside. I think I had a Gal attack at that stage and vomited. Since then my body became more fatiques everyday and the past two days I am not feeling like myself. I have a slight headache, my stomach feels like it has some nasea. When I eat or drink something, i feel like vomiting for about 5-8 seconds the disappears. My whole body feels tired, my eyes feels if they wat to pop out and it feels that my blood pressure is high. I also feel tired the whole time and do not want to d anything. Please help!

It is possible that you have a gastric ulcer or gallstones and I suggest that you consult a doctor as soon as possible. It also sounds like if you are dehydrated. Rehydrate yourself by drinking ISO-tonic sport drinks. In the interim, you can use Gaviscon Plus, as well as Pantoloc to alleviate your symptoms. You can also use a suppositry to curb the nausea. If your symptoms are due to gallstones, the medication could alleviate your symptoms but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for a gastroscopy and upper abdominal ultrasound.