Posted by: health conscious | 2011-05-26

General checkup

Just needed some advice on getting a general physician checkup.Do normal GP do this or must one go to a specialist.The organs that I want to have checked are heart and brain mainly.I''m a bit concerned about the brain as I''ve heard excessive cellphone usage etc. can cause tumours,how true this is I''m not sure.Also want the heart checked out.I''m a 32 year old male and exercise at least 1,2 times a week for more than 45 minutes each time.My time is high carbs and I generally don''t eat many sweet/savoury food.However I don''t drink much water at all and don''t have a lot of fruit.I occassionally have vegetables in the form of salad or with a meal.Please advise as best as possible.

You can consult a GP for a full examination. He/she will be able to refer you for special tests if necessary.