Posted by: dan | 2013-01-17

gene analysis and ivf thereafter

I would like to have your advice about the ffg. I am a 47 year old married male. I have been diagnosed with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease . My wife and I have decided that we should have the defective gene removed and thereafter have an ivf procedure, since we we attempting for a baby for a long time now. I would appreciate some info , and or contacts where this can be reasonably done. I had read before , that a specialist of this is in cape town . Unfortunately , I did not take the info down. I am based in kzn . Zululand.5

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this highly specialist form of gene therapy. I suggest that you consult a doctor at your nearest fertility clinic. They will be able to shed some light on this subject.