Posted by: k | 2010-07-06

Gender prediction months

dear Dr, does the gender prediction months for one to have a baby really work? if so, which month can conceive a baby boy at the age of 26?

No it doesn't.

Posted by: Purple | 2010-07-08

I''m never someone who believes in this kind of thing, but shortly after our antenatal class all had our babies, such a caldendar was printed in your pregnancy, and we all had a look at our ages and when we had concieved and it was correct for all 6 of us.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-08

No it doesn't.

Posted by: cassidy | 2010-07-07

hi there. my friends and I came across a site,think its called and they predict 99% correct for your gender selection and so far it is correct on everybody we know who " tried" according to those caleneder.

Reply to cassidy