Question
Posted by: Mona | 2012/09/11

Gel vs knee replacement

I''m experience severe pain in both my knees, the right one more than the left. The pain is worse at night, during the day I''m aware of the pain but it is bearable. I would like to know whether injected gel is a better proposition than a knee replacement.
I did a lot of aerobics in the past and also fell down the stairs three times. Kindly advise. Thank you and regards.
Mona

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Mona
The best person to give you advice would be an orthopaedic surgeon as he would have to do a thorough examination of the knees in order to find out exactly what is causing the pain. High impact activities could definitely have been the cause of osteo-arthritis in the knees, but they do need to make sure.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/09/18

Dear Mona

Reply to Healthy Bones