Question
Posted by: Mizere | 2012/03/13

GcKaNRvKBwRcHBMQV

Thank you so much. I hope girls and women everywhere bcmeoe more sensible about their own health.@Sujatha So glad that you''ve read them both and love them. And, I don''t part with any books of mine. I have the habit of rereading them :). Thank you and it is really wonderful how she understands and explains so beautifully what Indian women face and how they should cope.@Dr. antony absolutely right! as parents, we are the first ones to set an example to our kids by cooking and eating healthy and explaining to them the importance of exercise and good food. That is what most people don''t understand that health and fitness are related to lifestyle and they are a lifelong commitment not some fad.

Not sure of the context of your post, but agree about the lifelong commitment, the example we must set and the importance of healthy lifestyles!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2012/03/26

Reply to fitnessdoc