Posted by: cherryontop | 2009-06-25

gay tendencies

hi there ... my boyfriend has suddenly started trying to have anal sex with me which i am not keen on and have not allowed to happen. is this normal or is he showing gay tendancies? why would he be interested in this if he is straight?

Many straight men are into anal sex, it's just an alternative form of sexual stimulation with some exciting psychological features - it doesn't necessarily mean he has gay tendencies.

Posted by: Luu | 2009-07-07

Erick wat is wrong with you!try to be symphatic.Cum, on.

Reply to Luu
Posted by: elize | 2009-07-06

you go eric

Reply to elize
Posted by: ERIC | 2009-06-29

Ek is baie seker dat ek nie by my Ma se agterkant uit gebore is nie.

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: Anon | 2009-06-26

My b/f and myself do it maybe once a month or so. And believe me, he' s definately not gay, I satisfy he' s every desire, and yes one of them was to explore there. Every woman know that after being sexually active, your not as tight as when you were a virgin and therefor the tightness from the back is as much a pleasure as doing it any other way. Sure I don' t get yummy side of it yet as I' ve not quite firgured out how to get myself to climax, but sure it' ll will happen one day. At this moment in time I' m just happy to please and get pleased in every way possible. Couple' s expiriment with each other and different styles, nothing wrong.

Posted by: Bozo | 2009-06-26

Why use the backdoor if the frontdoor is begging for attention. Hot , wet and slippery, yummy.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Annon | 2009-06-25

Eric, was dit ni vir sies nie was jy nie hier

Reply to Annon
Posted by: ERIC | 2009-06-25

SIES ! !

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: Gay_Boy | 2009-06-25

Well, anal sex is NOT exclusivly for gay men!!

He may be a bit curious, but in my opinion and i may be wrong. he might just be wanting to explore your (being you as a couple) sexual boundries and trying to spice things up... Thats the way i see it. Why not ask him why he wants to try anal sex?

Reply to Gay_Boy