Question
Posted by: Anjana | 2013-01-13

Gay sex

I am confused. How two gay have sex ? Both have same tools. I am not sure they do oral sex in 69 position ? Or they do anal sex one by one ? Why they do not like to have sex with woman ? I feel woman is the most amazing gift to man from GOD.

Sex happens in different positions and different ways - penetration is just one of the ways that people explore there sexual side and intimacy. Furthermore is it important to realize that sexual orientation is not a choice. As much as what feels normal and natural for a heterosexual person regarding attraction to the opposite sex so it is the case for a homosexual person regarding attraction to the same sex. It could be valuable to read up a bit about the homosexuality. People tend to focus on the way homo and heterosexual differ (whom they share a bed with) instead of how we all as humans are the same.

1
Posted by: mitra | 2013-02-02

Dear Anjana
I believe you. woman is a gift to man from god.
I remember when i was 8 or 9 I had anal sex with boy, because at that time I could not find a girl for sex with him. after i grow up and mature i hate sex with man. I think it is the most nasty work in the world.

please exchange word with me directly.
my email address is: mitraa27@gmail.com

Reply to mitra