Posted by: Steve | 2013-02-04

Gay or straight

I am married and I consider myself straight but my favorite sex act is to receive anal sex. Does that mean I am gay or bi?

Posted by: Deeve | 2013-02-20

Typical troll.....

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Dirkie | 2013-02-19

Yep you are gay, and yep you will soon be shopping for adult nappies. You will develop anal seepage in time.Meaning you wont be able to control your bowel movements, hence the adult nappies.

Reply to Dirkie
Posted by: Deeve | 2013-02-05

Hi Steve, are you further attracted to you look at them, notice the ones that grab your attention when at Malls etc, or is this a sexual thing you do and run for your life? Many of us ''thought'' ourselves to be straight due to ''denial'' and staunch upbringing. However, after many years of confusion and working through things lots of us have walked away (including myself) from our wives and become true to ourselves. I want to be with a guy 24 X 7 X 365. I never admitted it to myself years back. For you, I don''t know. Only you will know where you fit into the picture. There are straight men who have sex with men and are not classified as Bi or Gay. Read up on the net, there are many articles that will help you to figure who you are, and where you fit in...the rest is up to you...but don''t let it hassle you. Time normally sorts things...just don''t fight it. If you eventually decide you''re Gay or Bi, who cares. Take care...and that goes for you having fun too!!

Reply to Deeve