Question
Posted by: PeeWee | 2010-05-20

Gay

I let my gay friend perform fellatio on me. It was great. Am I gay now ?

PeeWee,

A sexual act being pleasureable does not define or determine your sexual orientation. So no this does not automatically mean you are gay.

When trying to get a sense of your sexual orientation consider the following three questions:

When you fantasise during masturbation or watch porn during masturbation, which gender are you most often fantasising about or paying attention to in porn and is causing you the strongest and most pleasureable sexual responses?

Which gender do you most often find yourself emotionally drawn to in a way that you feel you may be falling in love with or have a crush on them?

When you are out in public and you notice people who to you are very sexually attractive, which gender are they most often?

Answering these questions to yourself honestly will be a much better gauge as to your sexual orientation.

Sexual orientation falls along a spectrum, and we all are somewhere along that spectrum as a natural phenomenon.

5
Posted by: PeeWee | 2010-05-21

It was great i admit
but i still love -|-
i am not BI

Reply to PeeWee
Posted by: Nice Gay | 2010-05-20

You have a gay friend, you tango with gays, yes you are gay

Reply to Nice Gay
Posted by: zzz | 2010-05-20

yep, through and through

Reply to zzz
Posted by: Rose | 2010-05-20

Only you can answer that question.. You are probably bi

Reply to Rose
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-20

PeeWee,

Reply to sexologist