Question
Posted by: Frances | 2009-05-08

Gastroscopy/Colonscopy

I am having both of the above soon. My biggest problem at the moment is that I belch continuously (this was never a problem 6 months ago). Doctor suspects a hiatus hernia or " valve"  problem. What can be done about the belching surgically as I have tried all the medications that are supposed to help. I also eat very carefully.

Frances

Unfortuantely, I have no advice and I suggest that you wait for the results of the gastroscopy and colonoscopy, as this will give a clear indication of the treatment you can use.