Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2010-03-09

Gastro problems

Hi, Dr Bets

I have previously suffered from gastritis, and twice have done gastroscopy. its been a bit over a year now since i have had problems relating to that but recently i have had 2 occasions whereby i got a pain in my gastro, but this time is different, first it was on a full stomach, it feels as if there is something turning in my gastro and seconds later it stop, and starts again and when that happens there is a sharp pain, i though maybe it was the food stuck there or something like that, but the second time it was in the morning around nine, and i did not eat anything, this happens a few times with a break in between, I drank milk when i stomach was full and to an extend it did help.

Could this still be Gastritis, cause it feels different to what i have previously experienced.

thank you

Hallo Jenny
It could be signs of irritation of the stomach lining. Try anti-acid like Mucaine when this happens, and if it persists you may need to take the anti-acid tablets (like Nexium) again for a few weeks.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-09

Hallo Jenny

Reply to cyberdoc