Posted by: Paul | 2009-11-28

My GP prescribed Pharmatet for my Gastro. They are yellow &  orange in colour. The pharmacist never wrote down the quantities to take. Can you advise on how many tablets to take and how often.

The standard dose is 250mg - 500mg, six hourly for a period of five days. This is a broad spectrum antibiotic and if you experience any side effects, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately. It will be wise to use a probiotic, while you have gastroenteritis.

Posted by: Shan | 2014-11-09

Hey, I have been infected with STI for over 4month now. I consulted my docter and she only gave pharmatet capsulses and doxycycline, but I don't see any progress.. Do you think I got the right treatment?? Please help

Reply to Shan
Posted by: Jess | 2014-06-18

My doctor prescribed Pharmatet for my skin problem caused by stress. I am also on the Pill, Ginette. Could this antibiotic interfere with my Pill and cause me to fall pregnant?

Reply to Jess
Posted by: Buyelwa | 2014-05-02

Are these pill can help me to remove pimples n black heads

Reply to Buyelwa