Posted by: Jane | 2009-03-12

Thanks for your answer on the below:

What does it mean is it dangerous? Can this cause bloatedness, nausious, skin problems?

Ia am on medication for this but thats all I know.

What is pre-pylmic gastritis?

This is inflammation of the oesophagus, prior to the cardiac swinchter of the stomach (reflux).

If this condition is not treated, it can lead to Barret's inflammation of the mucosa/skin of the oesophagus. This in turn can lead to cancer of the oesophagus. It will cause bloatedness, nausea and skin problems.

I have the following symptoms: bloatednee, swollen abdomen, pain in upper abdomen(just below diaphragm) loss appetite, burpting a lot