Question
Posted by: pops | 2008/10/20

gastric ulcers

Hi, I' m not sure of the spelling above, but I just to know if there are any tabelets I can buy over the counter for pains in the stomach caused by gastric ulcers, I had the pains a month ago and I was admitted thinking it was food poisining not realising that they actually started after eatin tomato gravey, and the doctober also said it was food poising according to the blood results, but now yesterday I had the same pains I just thought to myself it must be ulcer cause I' ve had such pains before having my second child and they went away for a while but they are back and are so unbearable, I just want to make sure I have the tabletes with me all the time, I could not sleep the whole night last night, the pains started just after 5pm and went on the whole night, it must have been after 3am when I managed to dose off after drinking some tabletes I got from the hospital the last time, they are small and white they look like smarties only white, they are written
HYOSPASMOL, are these the pains/spasm in the stomach they help me but for a short period, I would also like to know if there is a stronger dose of these. sorry to nagg but the pain was just too much last nigh

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use Dr Reckeweg 5 to assist the burning, use Slippery Elm to help heal the gastric mucosa. if you cant get this use Comfort (aloe).
eat small frequent meals as well. no smoking and alcohol.

Dr Debbie