Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2009/08/31

Gastric surgery

Is Gastric surgery effective?

Dear Lebo
It depends on what you are going to be operated for?

2
Posted by: Lata | 2014/01/28

i had major hernia repair surgery done and without a doubt i would suggest Dr Vermaak in Bethlehem. I have been under his care now for the 3rd year and have not a single regret. He lives by his medical principles.

Reply to Lata
Posted by: TALA | 2009/08/31

I HAD ' GASTRIC SURGERY'  DONE 2 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE LOST 27KG' S TO DATE. YES IT WORKS-BUT IS DEFINATELY NOT THE EASY WAY OUT. IT STILL TAKES WILL POWER AND DRASTIC LIFESTYLE CHANGES IN WHAT YOU EAT AS WELL AS HOW YOU EAT. EXCERCISE MUST BE PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE TO ENSURE CONTINUOUS WEIGHT LOSS.

SO IT STAYS A MIND OVER MATTER PROCEDURE!!! BUT IT IS THE BEST " KICK-START"  EVER.

ALSO DONT BE FOOLED BY ANY FLY-BY-NITE DOCTORS,THAT ARE DIRT CHEAP. THERE IS ONLY ONE DOCTOR AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED-AND THAT IS DR. JOHANN VERMAAK IN BETHLEHEM -FREE STATE.

GOOD LUCK IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION- BE SURE TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF AND NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE.

Reply to TALA