Question
Posted by: dee | 2009-09-29

gastric infection

HELp took 10 month dashound pup to vet he said it is a gastric infection gave her an injection and antibotics as well as anti voniting syrup. she is still vomiting after the injection and not eating it has only been a day after her visit to the vet when cn i expect my little girl to look a bit better and eat she also is just slpyn.
i have used a syringe to give her sugar water and tried to feed her pronutro and chicken and rice she spits it out pls help

Dear Dee

Only the vet can help you with this one, gastric infection can be caused by many things and nothing I say here well help you at this stage.