Question
Posted by: I''m done | 2012/09/09

Gastric bypass surgery

After having failed all my dieting attempts, including following a stick low GI diet from a dietician, I have finally made the decision that I am going to give myself one last chance at life, and explore bariatric surgery. I am in the right frame of mind. I''ve lived a lie long enough of telling myself I''m happy with how I look.

I''d live to chat to anyone else who has undergone the surgery, and more so someone who has successfully had thir medical aid assist with funding.

Dear I'm Done
If you have not been able to lose weight by means of reducing your energy intake with the aid of a low-energy diet and increased exercise, then bariatric surgery may well be the answer. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then do a Search with 'Bariatric Surgery' to access the articles I have written on the subject. I hope that other Readers will respond to your request to discuss their experiences with having the ops. It is also a good idea to make an appointment with the surgeon who is going to do your op and to discuss All the pros and cons, the costs and any other question you have about this procedure. This will help you to make up your mind.

1

Dear I'm Done