Posted by: Cathy | 2009-07-13

gastric bypass surgery

Where can I find a surgeon that specialises in gastric bypass surgery in the Western Cape (Durbanville) area.

Dear Cathy
Contact the Bariatric Centres of Excellence in regard to having a gastric bypass to assist weightloss. You can contact Jana Derksen at the Call Centre for the Netcare Bariatric Centres of Excellence on 0861-623-7489 or contact her at: or call her on her cell phone at: 072-373-0155 or visit their Website at to discuss this option if you have a great deal of weight to lose. The staff at the Call Centre will tell you which surgeons in the Western Cape do gastric bypass surgery.

Posted by: Jacks | 2009-07-13

where ever the stools pass there will be some blood there . I had piles so long and also didn' t get the medicinal except the suppository prescribed by the doctors , i have been in different doctors but they only giving the same thing . After starting to make some excercising i found that every stools have blood and now that worries me too much but last time i went for HIV test and proves negative and my wife advices me to go for test again but my problem for now is bleeding , please tell me what to do now ?

Reply to Jacks