Question
Posted by: mike | 2011/03/04

Gastric

Hi,i went to see a dr after two weeks of heartburn and daily diarhoea andhe told me i have gastric problems,he didnt really tell me how to avoid this.is there any type of food or drink that i need to avoid and is this curable?

Kindly assist.

Mike

There are other causes for diarrhoea and I suggest that you have a stool analysis done, to exclude other pathological causes. I also suggest that you deworm yourself, as this might also be a cause for your symptoms. Refer to the following link regarding gastric reflux: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastric_reflux