Posted by: Gemini | 2009-01-05

4 the whole of 2008 i had a gassy stomach. My stomach made embarassing noises, even while eating it would make a loud like im hungry. Sometimes it sounded lyk my intestines were moving around and making the sounds. I went to see my doctor who took a blood n faeces sample and told me i had bacteria in my stomach and he put me on antibiotics that didnt change anything stil had sounds coming from my stomach. And then the farting starting. Whereby i would fart more then 20 in an hour i drink alot of water everyday but its the same. Help what can i do?

Dear Gemini
Bowel movements with some noises are normal, the sound that you hear is because of gas moving in the bowel. Try using Pancreoflat and Probiotics 3 times a day for a month to 6 weeks. Avoid gas forming foods like beans, cabbage, onions, carbonated cooldrinks, and chewing gum.