Question
Posted by: kayo | 2009-06-24

Gas problem

everytime i eat my stomach generate gas and i pup, what is the cause of this?

Dear Kayo
It may be that you eat to fast and swallow a lot of air, or that your digestion is slow causing food to ferment in the bowel and making gas. Try taking probiotic supplement and Pancreoflat with each meal and eat slowly. Avoid gas forming foods like cabbage and beans, and don't drink fizzy cooldrinks with your meals.

1
Posted by: Kayo | 2009-06-30

Thanks Doc for the reply.

I' m 30yrs old male, don' t drink and smoke, just to add on to that gas problem, (I want to findout if these symptoms are related)
1.I only go to the toilet once a week, then sometime leads to headaches that last for couple of days, which i think its cause by the fact that my stomach/colon is not clean as it feels dirty becos the gas smells terrible.

2.I also feel that my system does not get the gal out and this create problems my stools are sometimes very hard and these headaces.

3. I can' t take fuzzy cooldrinks anymore as they create some kind of a blockage in the blader, even coffe and tea its only drink a few sips .

4.I think there is food that I' m allergic to beside the above becoz i tend to scratch the stomach area and between the legs. Also in the upper body there is two patches of fungus.

Reply to Kayo