Question
Posted by: TRUE | 2010/06/18

GAS

Hi There

I wonder if you could help me. When I get my periods I get very gassy and I will fart all the times until my periods get finished. Its very uncomfortable and very embarassing, I have to have a toilet spray with me my in my office as I realy can''t hold the air in me and when I realse it I can''t release it in a silent way but just as it want to come out either bang, boof or whatever.

What could cause this and would you say is foods that I eat or what. I don''t drink coffee or gassy drinks.

It is probably the hormonal changes at this time and there isn't much you can do about it.

1