Question
Posted by: Roz | 2010/05/28

gas

Good day

i am 32 and suffer severe gas since the age of 21. i have severe lower stomach pain, at time my stomach burns. and i seem to want to vomit.

is there something i can take my gp has been giving me citro soda and gaviscon for all these years....it is getting worse with the constant urge to vomit..

during my pregnncy 3 years ago i suffered indigestion and heart burn for all 9 months of pregnancy..please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Roz

I'd suggest giving SPASMO canulase and LPV299V a try. These are available from your pharmacy without prescription.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/05/31

Hi Roz

Reply to pharmacist