Question
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-03-24

Garnier or L' Oreal anti Aging creams etc

Which would you recommend (I am on a very modest budget) Garnier or L' Oreal Anti Aging Creams. I have been using the L' Oreal Lifting Serum (can' t remember the name precisely and had no adverse effects - my skin is very sensitive. Also can you recommend an mascara remover that really works and doesn t sting the eyes. I have used various products tio no avail. Revlon used to make a product called " 30 Seconds Eye Make up Removed"  which worked a charm and you could use it on the face as well but for some reason they discontinued it some years ago and I have not been able to find a replacement. I have to stick to cheapish products as I have 5 dogs and 14 cats and their food has become terribly expensive. As all other things but they come first.

Thank you.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Cat Lady, thank you for the question.

Both of the ranges you mention are good and your decision should be based on which one does not cause a skin reaction and which one is a more financially viable option for yourself. I use Clarins Cleansing Water to remove makeup from the skin of my patients and find that it works extremely well on all skin types.